View Profile God-1

28 Movie Reviews

heeheehee

you reviewers need to loosen the fuck up. this made me laugh. that is why i come to newgrounds.

DAMN that phone is HAWT

and the music R0xX0rs my s0Xx0rs.

OMFG YES

OMFG YES!! the movie was kinda slow to start, although not bad animation for a clay. but the no french allowed part was fecking awesome!! goddam french people suck! i was on the floor laughing by the time he was saying "and your french too?" i could already see it coming.

hahaha i am voting on this everyday until it becomes a 5

...

ok, but an even a first time flash artist should be able to figure out that the characters were waaaaay to small in the battle, and the background waay to stretched out. it just looked bad. and it would have taken all of 5 minutes to find a bigger background and scale your sprites bigger.

8 Game Reviews

Very nice

Zel2oKool, you are a fucking dumbass. This is not supposed to be some fast-paced action game, it is a PARODY. It is supposed to be making fun splinter cell. Also, I notice that you dont have a single flash under your list. And you've never once posted in the forums. From that we can conclude that you dont know a thing about flash.
if you did, you would notice that this game had very nice, smooth graphics and animation, and is quite well put together.

zombied, your dumb

you are a retard. its obviously either you or your computer that deserves to be called the ultimat shit, not this game. yes, there was music actually, but youre obviously to stupid to turn on your speakers or something.

-BUG-

if i have 500 $, and when i try to buy some nos (500$) it says not enough cash

also music gets very repetative

Thats right. A message from god. And no, there is no meaning of life. Your all just pawns in my sick game.

31, Male